donate

Monday, December 15, 2014

ijs...




      an anonymous soul sent the quote below to me via email earlier today.

thank you.

'i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.  i make mistakes, i am out of control and at times hard to handle.  but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as h-ll don't deserve me at my best."

the above little ditty is attributed to the first mk ultra presidential model beta slave...

Marilyn Monroe. 

may she rest in peace.

she was one of the first that taught me nothing is as it seems.

the quote captured quite well what has been on the tip of my tongue, for longer than a minute, to say...

as i pray without ceasing to find my way.

solo...

in the flesh- on a full press.

seems folk think i am supposed to apologize.

all.the.time...

for what?

that's my question.

i am open to all bold replies.

though i am treated like i am radioactive these days, from all sides.

lol.

but hey...

neutral.

what's that?

aka lukewarm as far as i am concerned...

_____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Revelation 3:16- So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

______________________________

 
i ain't going out like that.

especially not to join folks' little non-Yah/His Word acknowledging nor abiding cliques. 

risking a Heavenly spue...

if that seems wise, i wish folk well as they do what they feel like they need to do.

though it is clearly written that those who attempt to save their lives will lose them anyways.

food for thought.

ijs...

from my soul, i pray for all souls world wide, doing their very best to Stand with Him on His Word.

felt led to go into more detail before here:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2013/12/prayers-songs-from-my-heart.html

as i pray to end this cycle of repeat.  almost a year to the day= the above link;)

at the end of the day, come what may...

i pray we will all be ready.

'cause all signs point to...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD


No comments: