donate

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

banging around in my head, not yet posted...

there is a new post that is nagging me.


unfortunately, i don't post incomplete nor rushed thoughts. so...i will come again when i have the time to really put my thoughts down in a way that fully represent what i feel led to say.

i must adhere to this standard that i have set for myself. my adherence allows me to post and not delete posts even when my position has changed, as it has, since i began this blog. each post is representative of where i was in the time that i published my thoughts for all to see...


i have relinquished all pressure that i impose on myself to post regularly. i am not in a season that allows or affords me such a luxury. pouring out my thoughts in leisure is just that...a luxury.



bear with me. i shall return...





self love~self respect~self acceptance