donate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

full circle is here folks...



And the Sovereign came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 

And the Sovereign said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do:  and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Genesis 11: 5-6  This is Universal Law.

We need only come together with One Mind on One Accord.  We win. 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16  More Universal Law folks...




One Love~ One People~ One Mind...Now!  Release Heaven to Earth! Matthew 6:9-13...my heart's sincere prayer...join me 

No comments: