donate

Sunday, August 3, 2014

it is just a feeling...shakin' it off...



  sometimes it feels like the world is on my shoulders.

while i Stand in the world...

alone.

sometimes He cleans one's clock + whole house.   been in that space for longer than a minute now. 

i don't do so well with all new faces, spaces and places...

the prospect = fear.

then there's these reminders that allow me to shake it all off and press on:

______________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV 2 Kings 6:16- ...Fear not:  for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

KJV Romans 8:31- What shall we then say to these things?  If Almighty be for us, who an be against us?

KJV Psalm 118:6- The Sovereign is on my side; I will not fear:  what can man do unto me?

______________________________

Sovereign Almighty is on my side.  

this i know for sure.  

the enemy to my soul can't get to me without first coming through the whole host of heaven.  Yah Almighty told me so.  then confirmed it;)

Momma said, Almighty helps those that help themselves.  so i will do the work necessary to move myself forward... 

then from there, i will:













let go.

let Yah.

as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD
 


No comments: