donate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

mood...





UNIVERSAL LAW

KJV Psalm 32: 1-11 

1   Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2   Blessed is the man unto whom the Sovereign imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. 

3   When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.  

4   For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me:  my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.  Selah.  

5   I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid.  I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Sovereign; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.  Selah.

6   For this shall every one that is set apart unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found:  surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

7   Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.  Selah.  

8   I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go.  I will guide thee with mine eye.  

 9   Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding:  whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

10  Many sorrows shall be to the wicked:  but he that trusteth in the Sovereign, mercy shall compass him about.

11  Be glad in the Sovereign, and rejoice, ye righteous:  and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

_____________________________

Love's in need of Love...

today. 

in a major way...His People/my people need One Love.

as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: