donate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

freedom of speech...in this world, though not of it...take 2



this is inspired by the coward devilish Anon(s) over @ field negro.

thank you for growing me in patience, boldness, and my walk with Him.

since Scriptures appear to fall on deaf ears with ya...i will leverage this latino brother's gifts and where he is in his walk with Yah.  peep the brotha flava.  there's a reason for it...and i am bound to tell it.  i am snitching and i really don't care who feels some kind of way about it. 

do your 'investigative' work on me...if you think 'it's all over'...you gravely miscalculate...disadvantaging only yourself.  i have been under surveillance for a minute.  so?  i see you seeing me.  and?  you CLEARLY don't know me nor my Father.  get familiar...with my daily prayer/song:

Psalm 54:1-7-

1 Save me, O Yahweh, by thy name, and judge by thy strength.

2 Hear my prayer, O Yahweh; give ear to the words of my mouth.

3 For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set Yahweh before them.  Selah.

4 Behold, Yahweh is mine helper; the Sovereign is with them that uphold my soul.

5 He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.

6 I will freely sacrifice unto thee:  I will praise thy name, O Sovereign:  for it is good.

7 For he hath delivered me out of all trouble:  and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.


moreover, since you reveal yourself(ves) to be an ignorant devil(s)...Lauryn Hill already told folks...sometimes you got to add a 'mf' so the ignorant 'n-word' plural...can hear you.  she ain't never lied...as i live and learn.

you begged for in this world but not of it...take 2.

folks wrote a song about it.  wanna hear it?  LOL. (old school in living color on that buster, joke, devilish azz of yours.  you got jokes?  let me clown you for a minute.  i am an og.  saved by grace;)  hear you go bish devilish ninja:


capiche?

hope the lyrics spelled out helped you.  if there was a way to draw your good duped, dumb, devilish azz(es) some stick figures, i would do that, too, to help you get clear and to your point.

can you see how this song applies to ALL facets of life? 

knowing your good dumb, lethargic, defeated already, devilish azz(es)...you still got questions.  for the kids.  for the kids...lol!!!  grow the eff up or at the very least shut.up.and.bring.it.

come for me. 

know this...i stand on His Truth and Word...redeemed from the pit by Him.  i was built to stand and give Him the praise, knowing He is coming to show out that He might get the Glory.  come for me knowing it is written:

Isaiah 54:17- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Sovereign, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Sovereign.

Law.  Prophecy.

peep this fulfillment of law/prophecy Scripture for your greater understanding, milk breath duped imp(s):

Romans 5:1-3:

1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with Yahweh through our Sovereign Yahushua Messiah. ('Jesus Christ' for those that refuse to study...by way of clarification.)

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of Yahweh.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also:  knowing that tribulation worketh patience.  

it is written that in our patience possess we our souls. 

hope that helps your dark world(s) get a little Light.

in the interim, i am focused on encouraging all with an ear to hear to fight like men and women of Yah and...recognize we war NOT against the flesh but against spiritual wickedness in high places.

flip it my people.  find a way to agree...

...on that point of agreement, fight like men and women of Yahweh Almighty and PRAY in...

...ONE Love~ ONE People~ ONE Mind...release heaven to earth...Matthew 6:9-13...ONE Voice, NOW!


No comments: