donate

Friday, August 30, 2013

when you are love and...believe



as i practice being love...i know, that i know...He is real.  i am a witness and  i believe.  

there is nothing anyone can say that will change my mind.  without hesitation, i pray to stand and speak His Words as He gives them to me.  snakes hiss accusations daily...from  all sides.

i care not.

He is near; living, breathing, watching patiently, weeping as we hurt Him and ourselves in our disbelief.  

He is waiting to redeem us from the pit...if only we will ask and believe.  unlike the enemy to our souls...He will not enslave then destroy us for believing Him.  that is NOT His Plan, as written: 

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Sovereign, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12- Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  

13- And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

there is a spot, made by Almighty Creator Sovereign of ALL, that ONLY He or one that seeks to be like He can occupy.  i call it Yah's spot...the throne of my heart.  my people, i pray you will have an ear to hear His voice in my words...there are only TWO choices.  this spiritual battle is one of duality.  Good/Evil...Black/White.  Full stop folks. 

i pray you will ask Almighty to give you the heart of David.   

ask and ye shall receive...when you believe...


signs and symbols rule the world...not words nor laws.  -confucius

that said...let's take two...watch the signs.  the award shows are eyes wide shut rituals taking place before our very eyes.  the programmed...programming the rest.   



time to flip the script my people.  choose to believe Him and His Word...not the world and it's occult agenda for the destruction of mankind.  turn from baal/sin and turn back to Almighty, that you might be saved from the wrath He has prepared for His enemies. 

in the end...He wins...will you be close to Him because you heard His voice-then in obedience lifted yours in...

ONE Love~ ONE People~ ONE Mind...release heaven to earth...Matthew 6:9-13...ONE Voice, Now!

No comments: