donate

Friday, October 4, 2013

from my heart in ALL Faith...to the Universe...



       seeking His Face...led me to this nugget.  thought i would share as i work to meet deadlines heading into Sabbath.  may other souls find it within themselves to Believe and Obey only Him...

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 4: 1- 8 

1  Hear me when I call, O Almighty of my righteousness:  thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

2  O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame?  how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing?  Se-lah.

3  But know that the Sovereign hath set apart him that is mighty for himself:  the Sovereign will hear when I call unto him.  

4  Stand in awe, and sin not:  commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still.  Se-lah.

5  Offer the sacrifices of righteousness and put your trust in the Sovereign.

6  There be many that say, Who shall shew us any good?  Sovereign, lift thou up the the light of thou countenance upon us.

7  Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.

8  I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep:  for thou, Sovereign only makest me dwell in safety. 

______________________

i AM trusting Him and what He has called me to stand up and do in His Name.  anything that comes  as a result of my Obedience to Almighty Himself...that my walk may look like Messiah's...truly i count all joy.

understanding the Powerhouse He created me to be...plus the fact that with the Set Apart Spirit that comforts and guides me...yep.  time to have fun...in His Name;)

He has had me write much these days.  i AM waiting for the best way to share the information.   He will make it crystal clear...then i may move forward in peace and praise Him+ in His Name+ with His Full Power + Victory.  lol!  yep...it's like that ya'll.   i want to say thanks to whoever writes the messages on the sidewalk.  the ones before were hilarious.  'hard to earn victory' is a bit closer to the Truth...though His Chosen Mighty Ones simply stay close to Him and Obey His Voice.  sin is much harder than Obedience to Almighty.  for real.  lol!

may ALL choose to be Chosen Mighty Ones.  how to get there may be found in this Universal Law:  John 3:16-21.

it cracks me up when folks act like i AM 'crazy' because i will call things what they are...despite this behavior being both unpopular and strongly discouraged.  lol.  when i think of how in our history as a nation...folks that will tell it, rarely meet with a warm embrace.  i AM certain, folks thought Noah was a loon as well talking about the Ark.  lol!  i AM in great company so i press on toward the mark He has set for and shown me clearly.  many thanks to my haters (hi haters!) you bless me more than you could possibly ever know.  keep up the great work.  the more fear folks seek to instill...the less fear i feel.  lol.  funny that.  though i understand because it is written what the enemy means to destroy you...gets turned for your good- just keep close to Him;)    thank you haters for strengthening my resolve and determination to boldly say it like i mean it + shout it out if folks act like they can't hear softly spoken Universal Law!   all with Love = 1Cor. 13- for all of humanity...no color lines. 

to my Heavenly Father and Messiah Yahushua...i pray you will show these folks who my Father and Redeemer are!  open the hearts of your people that they may turn to you and know you are real.  compel them i pray, that none might be lost.  may they fall away from false doctrine...

may ALL of your righteous Mighty Ones, standing currently,  be strengthened + BOLD as Lions as we come through here shining your Light on this dark and dying world.  may all yours have an ear to hear+ please grant devils the good sense to step aside and tremble elsewhere while we flow.  may i be slow to behead them when they are foolish+ bold with dumbness;)    make the enemy fight among themselves and stumble on their own defeated swords.   thank you for the Victory.  i praise your precious Names...knowing only You are worthy of such praise!  i pray in both your Names, receiving it all even now.  amein. 

so it is...as we head on into...

ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: