donate

Monday, October 7, 2013

keep your eyes on the final hour...take 2



to my sister Lauryn 

you were on my mind.  it was in my spirit to pray for you.  my post from a few days ago allowed me to flip your song back to you and urge you to Stand Strong in Him. 

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2013/10/keep-your-eye-on-final-hour.html

the above post was born of the awareness of your sony deal.  it was my prayer that you would stand strong.  refuse to bow.  resist...as we are born to do.  your Psalm 73 reference in the song...beautiful;)  truly your gift marries hip hop + Scriptures...

______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 73: 1-3 

1  Truly Almighty is good to Yahuthim, even to such as are of a clean heart.

2  But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

3  For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.


Psalm 73: 7-9 

7  Their eyes stand out with fatness:  they have more than heart could wish.

8  They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression:  they speak loftily.

9  They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.


Psalm 73: 11-12 

11  And they say, How doth Almighty know?  and is there knowledge in the most High?

12  Behold, these are the ung-dly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.


Psalm 73: 17-28 

17  Until I went into the sanctuary of Almighty; then understood I their end.

18  Surely thou didst set them in slippery places:  thou castedst them down into destruction.

19  How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment!  they are utterly consumed with terrors.

20  As a dream when one awaketh, so, O Sovereign, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

21  Thus my heart was grieved and I was pricked in my reins.

22  So foolish was I, and ignorant:  I was as a beast before thee.

23  Nevertheless I am continually with thee:  thou hast holden me by my right hand.

24  Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

25  Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

26  My flesh and my heart faileth: but Almighty is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

27  For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish:  thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.

28  But it is good for me to draw near to Almighty:  I have put my trust in the Sovereign Almighty, that I may declare all thy works.


_______________________

to anyone that feels that they are caught in a snare...please know that you can repent and turn to Him.  He always provides a way of escape...as it is written... 


i was very happy to hear this song:



Stand Strong sis.  we are indeed at war...the Good News is...we.win! 

keep your grass cut...that you might see the snakes. 

stay low, close to Him +  meek= win...

as we head on into...




ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

 

No comments: