donate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

maintaining His Favor...a hard lesson shared across...never down.


the enemy would have US/me to be slave to the system...in some shape, form or fashion.

to Believe that we need the system- on some level.

He showed me a Vision/Dream, however.  one that will be a Blessing, Universally.

i pray for the soul that sent me this quote.  my prayer is that they might be as Abundantly Blessed as i was by their email.  thank you so much to that soul + to the Universe.  i am truly humbled + grateful.

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." 

-Harriet Tubman


since i Believe Him/His Word, over all i think i see...

i will keep His Charge.  while i pray fervently, without ceasing...

to be better at discerning + hearing and Obeying His Voice + keeping His Commandments, Statutes, and Laws.

which is required that we might receive and keep His Favor.

that said, i have a confession to make, in keeping with His Law.   

_____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
KJV Proverbs 28:13- He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:  but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

_____________________________












been going through it lately...on so many levels.

reaping the fruit of my poor choices/ bad judgment.  feeling utterly disgraced, ashamed, and mortified that i disappointed Him/His Word in such a way.

big time. 

richly earning every bit of scorn + "fake" accusation that comes my way.

recognizing upon reflection that i was backsliding into trying to do things my way in order to speed things along.  acting american discovering things while trying to expedite + flip up the game.  getting ahead of Almighty while putting myself squarely in the sights of my enemies/frienemies' scopes.  folk know who they are-those that appear to pray diligently to defeated lucifer that i choke.

;( 

been beating myself up mightily for it, too.  to where i almost felt like throwing in the towel on this whole Be a Blessing/ Humanity project.

emphasis on almost.  

yet...

at the end of the day, it is my fervent soul prayer that Almighty will turn.this.around...

that He/His Word might get the Glory- despite me.  'cause this really isn't about me.

upside, 'cause there always is one= triple portions of humility...

as i pray that He/His Word reveals His Way/best way to make things Right.  on all levels.   having finally had enough of that "my way" flow.

on a Peace, be still tip, for Real.    

doing this...

as i reach for the Vision/Dream He revealed to me so Clearly.

despite feeling most undeserving + unworthy.

it is also my prayer to truly be Biblical Love, in every possible way- each and every day, with every soul i meet.

+ to line my life completely UP with Him/His Word.  in keeping with my Understanding that in order to maintain His Favor, we/i must:

1.  Obey His Voice
2.  Keep My Charge
3.  Keep His Commandments
4.  Keep His Statutes
5.  Keep His Laws

won't dwell here too much longer.

where you ask?

in kick-my-own-behind-land.

it isn't required nor wise.  especially with my bouts of depression and just sadness, in general, at the condition of His People/my people as i look around.  

one day He revealed in His Word that His would be weeping during these times.  got so excited for the Understanding of what was happening that i forgot to write it down;(

slow me down please Almighty, in Messiah's Name.

googling His Word that's written on one's heart...

can only take US/me so far;) in order to get some things...

just gotta get in the Good Book.

He'll show me again and i will make sure to write it down and share it at that time, if so led.

switching gears, a bit:

a Light and Blessed soul reminded me of Jonah earlier.  an ancestor in our history book that reminds me of me in a major way.  Jonah + Peter, with the i do that which i want not to do.

in revisiting the book of Jonah, i was reminded:

_____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Jonah 4:10 - And Almighty saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and Almighty repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

KJV Jonah 4:2 - ...thou art a gracious Almighty, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness...

 KJV Proverbs 3:6-7 

6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7  Be not wise in thine own eyes:  fear the Sovereign, and depart from evil.

______________________________

please be clear...

i don't presume to know what lies ahead.  i can't quite see around the corner.  but i know He knows.  all i know is what's written.  though i do pray, in Messiah's Name for a triple portion of Mercy and Grace for US all.  Understanding Obedience to Him/His Word is the essential ingredient in all of this.

a tall order for one as obstinate and disobedient as i can be.  yet, i pray to be Obedient Love + used mightily...

in His Kingdom that He might get the Glory.



  

No comments: