donate

Thursday, June 5, 2014

perceived as pppests...not so much wise counsel...


i AM a johnny come lately to facebook and all social media. 

on purpose.

if it were not a means to an end...

one would never find me there at all.

lately, time has found me utterly fascinated by the blatant psych op/religious program on full display there.  was reminded in a business conference call yesterday about wisely managing one's time enroute to success.

i AM thankful for this Gospel truth;)

having said that, let me now say this:

all of the nonstop verbal "input", for the most part resonates as pppesky pests more so than wise counsel or help.  though i acknowledge + appreciate the Good souls that are doing the best they can with the knowledge/info they have.  it should be said that constantly speaking life into fear, depression, etc in the big picture, is harnessed for the defeated side in this nonstop spiritual warfare.  i feel it on all levels and spiritually war mightily against it.  

words are powerful. 

so why bombard a soul with what has been "diagnosed" that they must overcome?  i find it more spiritual fruit inducing aka irritating/invitation to in the flesh shut it down than anything else.  yet, i press on.

heads up:  i will be hitting the block button going forward.  doesn't mean i am cutting anyone off or hate them.  it will simply be an effort to turn down the noise. 

if only folk knew how unafraid i truly am...they would go ahead and cut that on out.  i AM cautious because i don't know who my friends are frankly.  folk know where i live, my email, my mailing address, my phone number, my bank account numbers, my social security number, blood type, etc  and still won't extend a hand nor encouraging word in Real life, as a follower of Messiah.  it is facebook, linked in, twitter - the enemy's playground- or nothing.  while challenging me to be Love in the face of such cowardice/no Love.  so folk will need to pray for greater Understanding as to why i am not rushing anywhere with anyone at this point in the game.

folk invading my privacy then presuming to diagnose from afar that which they are unqualified to diagnose- for they lack sufficient information= pests moreso than wise counsel.  not to mention they lack the proper credentials and training to diagnose me for the most part.  those with the proper credentials and training would have no choice but to acknowledge that they would need more information before reaching a conclusion.  who worth their salt goes around diagnosing non-patients?  with insufficient information at that?

suffice it to say...

i AM pleased beyond measure that i truly do nothave not ever really cared too much about meddling in other folks' personal business.  which is what others think of me would be...their personal business.

the only One that matters to me is Almighty at this point.  He is the only one that i can truly count on.  those He sends to assist, do so because of Him...not me.  clearly.  'cause folk will watch me and think only to name call.  

the fiery darts and the judas kisses do not alarm nor surprise.  He already gave me a heads up that my greatest enemies would hail from my own house.  this is solid Truth on all levels.  my house, my tribe, my gender, from all sides the betrayals come...

nonstop.

so let's get it.

'cause i have no intentions to quit it- the Be a Blessing to Humanity Project, that is.  folk hated my Father, my Messiah first and He, unlike me or they...is perfect.

He is the only judge that can do it fairly and well.  for only He has all the information needed to judge righteously.  everyone else can only decide if they wish to stay tuned or tune out.  be a friend or peace out.  whatever they choose i pray they are Abundantly Blessed in their choices.  sincerely.  from my heart and soul i speak.

here's where i AM Right now as i seek His Face, daily, and to do what He has called me to do.  on a hard press, uphill:



UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Job 13:1-3, 13-19

1   Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.

2   What ye know, the same do I know also:  I am not inferior unto you.  

3   Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with Almighty. 

13  Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will.

14  Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?

15  Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him, but I will maintain my own ways before him.  

16  He also shall be my salvation:  for an hypocrite shall not come before him.

17  Hear diligently my speech, my declaration with your ears.

18  Behold now, I have ordered my cause;  I know that I shall be justified.  

19  Who is he that will plead with me?  for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.


____________________________

 

it is written that there is safety in a multitude of counselors.  where there is no counsel the people fall.
the key is for it to be wise counsel.  if folk truly know Him/His Word, why are folk so afraid to help me?  speak to me?  come Right out and support me, directly?  why are His tippy toeing around in the shadows?  popping yang with a mad side line, bench warming, ssshh! game?  talking grimey right in my face where i can hear? 

when i see that folk are content to shout comments at me, from the side lines while running down their unsolicited credentials...

while acting as if they are without sin...

pretending that for me to say that i am unworthy + in awe of the Goodness of Yah Almighty's Mercy and Grace = low self esteem or indicative of an inferiority complex.

these same.ones. will howl looong + hard 'bout "arrogance" and the "need for humility" when i say Boldly that I.AM.THAT.ONE.

'cause He told + showed me.

and if folk asked me why i put that phrase in all caps, i wouldn't snap.  i would explain that i was deliberately shouting.  whereas in other places, i cap certain words because i haven't taken the time to figure out how to bold face for emphasis;)  if asked and i had no clue..i'd simply say that, too.

yep.  i am not looking to please people.

also, let me put things in context. what i mean when i say that i am not worthy + don't deserve His Goodness, for those that erroneously think they know:

_____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
Proverbs 64: 6- But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

_____________________________

maybe other folk think they are exempted from that we are all Universal Law? 

maybe other folk think they deserve something else besides hell? 

however, that is not my testimony. 

i stand in awe of the Goodness of Almighty.  in tears and awe of His Son, my Messiah, dying for my sins that i might be forgiven for my sins- when He didn't have to do it.

so folk that seek to get things twisted all up + confused are well within their rights. 

personal business. 

my focus and i pray it is the focus of ALL His People/my people, in these sinful, distracting, blatantly wicked end times...

is to be about my Father's business. 

working the best i know how,  with what i have now; to manifest the Vision He was kind enough to give to me.  Believing in Faith that it is already done + won.  as we head on into...




ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD




No comments: