donate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

pssst....folks are telling it...time to wake up



http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/apr/07/cleaveland-why-civil-war-didnt-end-slavery/

excerpt from the Constitution of the United States of America folks...

amendment XIII section 1.
neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime...



we all can see the problem.   it is the solution that appears to escape us.  so here it is...please know that ALL may be His people.  it is not about color but the spirit...   


2 Chronicles 7:14- if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will i hear from heaven, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:17-18 and as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that i have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments.  then will i stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as i have covenanted with David thy father...

ONE Love~ ONE People~ One Mind...release heaven to earth...Matthew 6:9-13...One Voice, now!


No comments: