donate

Sunday, May 12, 2013

this is my heartfelt prayer...in a song



began this day in a place of great praise.  still feel that way...also have in my heart this prayer in song form. 

Yolanda Adams' music has blessed me for years.  as the scales fall from my eyes and my spirit is awakened...she continues to be used to minister to me. 

walking back through my blog archives and journals...introspective...in search of next leg of journey clues (history always hold such clues for me) i realize that these are things that i actively pray to be released from- anything that displeases Him. 

Shecodes, back in the day gave me another nugget...she wisely indicated in one of our convos that folks must feel the love one holds for them.  looking back through my blog, it occurs to me that having killed the mythical strong black woman- i am now free of the ruthless, hard, direct shell as well.  by nature, i am a soft, trusting, loving, loyal woman.  daily, despite the openly wicked hostile rape culture environment...with hard earned wisdom and discernment, i will choose to be what i am created to be...a soft woman.  i resist and steadfastly refuse the traditional racist stereotyped and socially re-engineered version that is only profitable to those lying defeated satan baby agents that hate me...due to who i am and my promise from Most High.

side note:  Shecodes, other bloggers, and i back in the day spoke of Congo hitting the shores of the US.  am i the only one noticing that Congo is here?   maybe because it looks a bit different folks are not taking note to the extent that they will just yet?  ok...back on topic...      

going forward...may only fruits of the spirit shine through my words.  this is my prayer.  anything else is all me and i pray that He will take that away.   as i write for my life, sanity, salvation and freedom- i pray that all that happen into this space know that nothing i write is ever to promote division, distrust, hate, violence, or any other wickedness.  the world has enough voices to that end. 

i write that as the books of Revelation unfold real time, maybe in some way i can minimize the numbers as world history of humanity repeats itself.  Luke 17:26-27 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 

reading further i am reminded in Luke 17:33-whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall perserve it.  

funny how that Scripture takes me right to my favorite Audre Lorde quote of all time, " and when we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard nor welcomed.  but when we are silent we are still afraid.  so it is better to speak remembering we were never meant to survive."

helps me in this time of fear, distrust, and uncertainty which the whole world faces.  unless folks are sound asleep and haven't noticed. 

i have learned recently that all energy is harnessed...whether we are conscious of this or not.  it is happening all the time around us.  it is truly all truth when Nikola Tesla observed 'if you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.' 

my release to blog has found me starting from a spiritual basis with purpose.  i am not sure how those that choose to worship themselves and other idols plan to get through this storm and shift.  i make no judgments...their spiritual well being during a time of heightened spiritual warfare is truly their personal business.  i pray that we all work out our salvation with fear and trembling....taking it really serious, despite all the noise and distractions.  this blog gives my testimony.  it is not my focus nor purpose to try to convert anyone.  it is not even within my power to do that, i believe.  all those that come to Him, do so at His compelling...as it is written.

ONE Love~ ONE People~ ONE Mind...release heaven to earth...Matthew 6: 9-13 ONE Voice, Now!

No comments: