donate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

happy birthday B...wishing on a star...


22 years ago...

on Mother's Day, no less...

the labor pains began.   2 days later i saw + held him;)

in many ways...

the labor pains never end.

no one ever tells folk that nugget of Truth.

then we see: 

and forget all about the pain.

Truth be told...

it doesn't really matter how big the baby gets to be...he remains the baby...on some level.

at least this is the Love i carry for my baby.

my son.

my Love.

who was the answer to a prayer i prayed as a little girl.  'cause i always knew i wanted a son.

asked Almighty for a son, with the promise that He could have him back.

Father, he is now in your Strong, Capable, Mighty Hands.

  my beautiful chocolate drop...

that made then and even now, my heart stop.  how beautifully and marvelously was he made.

ALL Praise to Yah Almighty!!!

my chocolate drop that i over protected...to his total horror and chagrin.

not to mention that i made many, many, many mistakes- looking back- along the way.  i was younger at his birth...than he turned today. 

Truth be told- these mistakes haunt me to this day...in a major way.

so in between crying, fighting within + dying again and again- i told folk- the labor pains never really end.

through it all- still i pray, for Almighty to have His Way...

which means that He will save the day;)

'cause that is my prayer + what is written:

______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
KJV Romans 8:28-31 

28   And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love Almighty, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30   Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called:  and whom he called, them he also justified:  and whom he justified, them he also glorified.  

31   What shall we then say to these things?  If Almighty be for us, who can be against us?

______________________

so on those days...

when surely my chocolate drop looks this way: 

at me.

annoyed for my worry, nagging, and persistently "bothering" him.

when he simply seeks to be his own man + free...

i pray Almighty will lead, guide and protect him.

while i follow my path + wish on a star...


son, i pray, in Messiah's Mighty Name that you are happy.  i am and have always been very proud of you.  my Gratitude to Almighty for you cannot truly be expressed in words.

you were born for greatness with a huge heart.  may Almighty sit on the throne of your heart, all the days of your life.  may you seek His Face and to serve Him...wherever your path takes you.

i Love you more than these words can ever convey and pray you know this Truth if you know nothing else.

that is my prayer, as your mother, from my soul.

thought i would share it, on your B day... 

 as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD


ps.  i would like to acknowledge the nameless soul that inspired me to be so  candid + naked before the world.  to write this post from my heart to the Love of my life here on planet earth.

thank you for the inspiration and i hope that you're more flattered than anything else;)   

No comments: