donate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

this is what time it is...without apology...


so...

my...

haters

motivators

ssshhh'ers

obsessive fans

with no respect for boundaries- these brazen folk come into my house without permission ya'll.   hopin' in vain to silence + intimidate.

smh.  

+ to my window peeping, film me while i shower stans...

all these lost souls seem to think...

i need a "makeover" + to be quiet.

SSSHHH!!!

so, having given it considerable thought...

'cause it could be constructive criticism packaged all wrong... 

but nope. 

it's not. 

and that Truth = ALL i got...

on the other side of considerable thought, prayer, meditation + reflection.

so...

since folk already know there is a song.

i will let another Boss tell folk where i AM coming from- only i live for Him/His Word- not me:



"don't change so people will like you.  be yourself and the right people will love the real you."
 

______________________

a beautiful soul sent this to me.

it encouraged me so and i AM beyond Grateful. 

i post it here with the prayer that another soul might also be encouraged as they Stand Strong amidst turned all the way up spiritual warfare.   

side-note:  the defeated enemy to our souls and his minions are turned up to top volume.  while boldly demanding that His People/my people turn their volume/testimonies down...

or better yet...just turn the testimony + Truth telling off ...not even down. 

SSSHHH!!!

lol.  

rejected + defeated.

how 'bout that defeated devils?

since this is how...

Almighty Yah

King of Kings

Ancient of Ancients

Sovereign Creator + ruler of ALL

and His only begotten son... my Messiah, sees me.

as such, He/His Word causes me to see myself accordingly- since i AM created in His image, as it is written + He/His Word = no lie:


  so...

why would i ever concern myself with other folks' personal business?

'cause that is what other folks' little thoughts about me =...

their personal business- which i am not in.

my Call/business is to be about my Father's business... 

Boldly.

+ those of US with Him/His Word- we win. 

the end;)

THAT'S what time it is for me...without apology.

as we head on into...
 

ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD




No comments: