donate

Sunday, May 25, 2014

that He/His Word might get the Glory.


i Love music.  it is Powerful and reaches/teaches my very soul.

beautiful Yolanda Adams has been used to bless me on too many levels to go into right now, as i press on towards the mark.  He plays her music crystal clear in my spirit- when i need it most.   i Love Him/His Word.  in fact, i am in Love with Him/His Word.

wrote in greater depth here:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2013/05/this-is-my-heartfelt-prayerin-song.html

after an epic fail earlier today to embody these wisdom nuggets:

___________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Proverbs 16:32- He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

KJV Proverbs 25:28- He that hath no rule over is own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

___________________________

in keeping with the words of the song from the archived post above, i truly pray from my soul that He will take away any and all things He sees in me that displease Him.  my desire to change is there.  when tested, some days produce better results than others.  this is the pitiful Truth.  despite my wanting things to be different.

my prayer for all of mankind, in Messiah's Name, is that we will be able to overcome whatever challenges face us.  that we will all turn our hearts to Him/His Word.  that we will all turn away from the many distractions/deceptions of this dark and dying world, that seek to deceive and enslave us.

Almighty Yah is an AWESOME King of Kings!

it is my fervent prayer that He will slow me down... 

my take away from today, and i share it across- never down- is written in the words of songs.  who would i be to speak down?  in Messiah's Mighty Name, i pray that all souls are blessed and encouraged to press on.  clutching their crowns + praying without ceasing.  believing Him/His Word over all we think we see:




a double up confirmation, using the beautiful Yolanda Adams,  are the songs He saw fit to put in my Spirit today.  felt compelled to share with those that witnessed the exercise in how not to be...which truly grieves me to my soul:



then there's this song which is what i pray for humanity more than anything on the planet.  it brings me to tears each and every time i hear it:



may we all be wiser and increased in patience-especially me, who clearly needs it more than most folk- as we head on into...




ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD



No comments: