donate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

gots Much Love for my fr/enemies...i just don't mince words with 'em...



"to survive is to stay alive in the face of opposition
even when they comin' gunnin'
i Stand position
...known the mission since conception
lets free the people from deception
if you looking for the answers
then you gotta ask the questions
and when i let go, my voice echoes through the ghetto
sick of men trying to pull strings like geppetto
why Black people always be the ones to settle
march through these streets like soweto

like cain and abel, caesar and brutus, Messiah/Jesus and judas,
backstabbers do this

forgive them father for they know not what they do
forgive them father for they know not what they do

it took me a little while to discover
wolves in sheep coats who pretend to be lovers
men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves, to themselves
a friend once said, and i found to be true
that everyday people, they lie to Almighty/G-d too
so what makes you think, that they wont lie to you"

______________________________

hit play:) 





if you smile in my face one moment...

then kick my teeth in the next- while calling me vile names...

or try to teach me to laugh at myself by making me the brunt of your "jokes"...

you are not "encouraging" nor "helpful" to one who struggles to trust...

men.  

especially when sitting and watching seems to be the role folk will play.

(to be fair, womenfolk do the.most.all.day)

i still pray that Almighty will have mercy on US all as His Word unfolds... as it is written.  

He is not a man that He should lie.  He...i Trust.  everyone else has to do work, just as they- without fail- expect me to do work.  

hard, challenging work with heavy spiritual + physical lifting.  

apparently no.one intends to answer Sojourner Truth's question!  while acting like folk are + treating womenfolk like men. 

so at least let folk act like they know:

the Scriptures apply to US all...not just me.

reciprocity. 

so folk may not come with this:


  

expecting no roar...the lay down and take a beating general understanding of Scriptures is not how He gives it to me.  

those the quickest with the turn the other cheek speech...

spend most of their time slapping folk;(

they got a swift, solid, here!  take that!!!  

as a Good reflex slap comes back...

reciprocity.

then we both with smarting slapped cheeks, may turn 'em and work on forgiveness. 

as we are all called to do.

it is truly better to give than to receive.

lol.  i gotta look for the humor.

be clear:  that's not an "excuse".  that's just what it is + a heads up.  so let's all be Love. 

please know also, there is hate in my heart for no one.  i Love my enemies, i just don't mince words with 'em.  

it is my very nature to trust.  (when folk see it they harshly call it "stupid".  just as they mislabel pure childlike Love in this way, too.  ask me how i know.) 

experience has taught me to check all that trust + Love.  folk pretend to be brothers + lovers. 


hurt/disappointment looks like anger/hatred for those not in possession of enough info to fairly judge.  peepers could peep all day + still miss a lot, since much is internal...

there's that much needed clue;) 

at the end of the day, the current human condition prompts me to pray:

forgive US Father.  have mercy on US all. 

while we learn and do what we ALL must do.  

as we head on into... 



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: