donate

Monday, July 28, 2014

turn the corner...shall we?





turn the corner...

shall we?

so why when i sat to study, did i accidentally make a stop into 1st Peter rather than 2nd Peter- my objective?

Yah is so Real.

He promptly gave me a solid whack.

and i deserved it, too.  with the get Real heated + too many busy things tendencies.

i AM Most Grateful...and will leave it there.

let's go instead to Him/His Word.

it describes that thing in me that gets me, in the flesh...

pretty close to every time;( 

or at least that is how it feels.

yet, with fear and trembling of Him/His Word only, moving forward.

though it should be said that there is a time for everything.  while i should not want to fire finger zap folk...

sometmes it gets to be quite the push for me to get to meek.

pray for me, as i for you.



________________________________
 

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Luke 9:51-62

51   And it came to pass, when the times was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Yerusalem/Jerusalem.

52   And sent messengers before his face:  and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.

53   And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Yerusalem/Jerusalem.  

54   And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Sovereign wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55   But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.  

56   For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them...

__________________________________

 

sometimes i seek to give myself and all else the fireball finger zap.  

one Good time.   

i can't spell the way it sounds.. so run with it.

has anyone else ever rolled their bangs on their fingers?  finger curls?  or was that just me? 

saw a different level of Understanding today.  almost felt horror.  then i had to...

lol.

again.  

most importantly i am cautioned that it is:

the desire to finger fire zap folk is not permissible on any level.

since it is my bleu humor way of speech, that found me on that path to begin with.  all i could do was shake my head and laugh.  just one wicked snicker too many.  it is still Good to know when to fold 'em;)

i pray Messiah, even, will pray for me and all that struggle with any temptation/sin/spirit that is not of Him/His Word.  

________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

2 Peter 3:10-13, 17-18 

10   But the day of the Sovereign, will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.  

11   Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all set apart conversation and set apartness.

12  Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of Almighty wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13  Nevertheless we, according to his  promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 

17  Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18  But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Sovereign and Saviour Yahushua Messiah (Jesus Christ)  To Him be glory both now and for ever.  Amein.

__________________________________


i don't know if folk Understand where Yahushua comes from.

for those that call themselves Christians, as i used to do.  before He/His Word revealed to me that i AM Shemite/Hebrew.  go here and see for yourselves.

look and your note should show that Joshua or Yahushua is interchangeable with Jesus.  at least in my KJV Bible, such is the case.  

Yah gives confirmation of His Word.  

don't take my Word for it.  i wouldn't take yours;) 

look it up.

____________________________________



UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Hebrews 4:8-11  

8   For if Yahushua/Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.  

9   There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of Almighty.

10  For he that entereth into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as Almighty did from his.  

11   Let us labour therefore  to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

____________________________________    

it seems the above passage addresses both His Name and Sabbath.

moving on...as we continue 'round the corner to the Promise;)

____________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Yahushua/ Joshua 1:2-3,8-9

2   ...the land which i do give to them, even to the children...

3   Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 

8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein:  for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.  

9   Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Sovereign thy Almighty is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


_______________________________

ok...


i had notes, then when i sat to write, all of thee above came out;)

after this post:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2014/07/spent-minute-in-it.html

turn the corner just kind of happened.   so it sustained a quick jot down.

i ask Almighty to give me confirmation.  so that i know when it is Him/His Word.  and i got a turn the corner confirmation.   in studying today this was the Natural progression after the above post:

________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Isaiah 43:1, 5, 9-12 

1   But now thus saith the Sovereign that created thee, O Yacob, and he that formed thee...
Fear not:  for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.  

5    Fear not:  for I am with thee:  I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

9   Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled  who among them can declare this, and shew us former things?  let them bring forth their witnesses, that thy may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is truth.  

10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may I know and believe me, and understand that I am he:  before me there was no Almighty formed, neither shall there be after me, 

11   I, even I, am the Sovereign; and beside me there is no saviour.

12   I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange g-d among you:  therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, that I am Almighty.

____________________________________

 of the above,  i AM fully persuaded.

as we head on into...





ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD






No comments: