donate

Friday, November 8, 2013

back...to the future...no joke


it feels like much today is a trip back to the future...

history recalls the past...while informing the future, it seems.  at least that is the way it appears to me, at this leg of my journey.  it is quite interesting to note certain patterns, if you will, as He reveals His mysteries. 

not sure if the way i have written my thoughts fully express them;(  i AM doing my very best to be obedient+ clear= upside;)

sometimes, He shows me things and i don't know how to process it.  for example, Passover, factors mightily in this grand production.  i thought this Passover.  though not sure...i wanted to speak rather than silently question + my silence be an indication of doubt. 

other times, there is a  thing i AM called to do by an appointed time.  the funny thing is...i don't really know what that thing is. 

this is truly a pray without ceasing faith walk.  His Word + the Universe give me clues.  'by this Friday'...meant something for me at the time i wrote it out.  whatever it was to be done, was done...as evidenced by the messages that went from threatening to 'hard to earn victory'...

folks today love labels.  i suppose it makes things easier to process.  truth be told...'prophet' feels quite heavy.  if i had to describe myself, i would say this is more in keeping:

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Luke 17: 10 - So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, we are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.

________________________
 
each day, finds me here:

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Philippians 2:12- ...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Luke 17:33 - Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

_______________________

folks need to know that is enough for me +



i love that song from back in the day.   'jokers' are legion... doing what they will as the whole of their law...full blast wilding out.  trying in vain to intimidate/silence me + form prosperous weapons against me.  they would do well to bob their heads to the lyrics, while wrapping their brains around the words on many levels + immediately acting like they know Almighty, King of Kings reigns...

as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH ~ ONE WORLD

No comments: