donate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yah favors me...THAT'S my testimony...


folks will definitely test to see if you mean what you say- or are willing to compromise.  for this...i AM grateful;)

it seems those that lie with the same regularity as breathing...are the first to hurl lie accusations.  nevertheless, i AM fully committed to standing up, speaking His Word with Love- like i mean it.  He's got the rest...as it is written.  i love Him + trust Him with all my heart.

there is a way to know if you love Him for real...

_______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

John 14:15 - If you love me, keep my commandments.

John 21: 17 - ...Messiah saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

______________________

amidst all the lies, i keep saying and doing my very best- despite the disrespect- to reflect Love, 1 Corinthians 13 style.  i AM doing my best to speak His Word without regard for what others think/feel/say about it.  Understanding:
______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 John 4:18-19 

18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:  because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19  We love him, because he first loved us.

_____________________

how can one not have a heart of praise + joy, knowing already that we win?  as it is written:
_____________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 John 4: 4 - Ye are of Almighty, little children, and have overcome them:  because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

_____________________

it seems like there is already a song for every experience i have.  Almighty leads me right to it.  i Love music so much.  

the song below captures the throne of my heart's Truth...where Almighty Himself resides within me.  

i would only change G-d to Yah in this tune.  outside of that...the rest is spot on!  folks are souled out to someone...without shame i AM  a witness to how Good it is to be souled out to Him..
 

  i pray that more will come to know Him, as we head on into...



ONE YAH~  ONE MESSIAH~  ONE WORLD

No comments: