donate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

blessings and honor to Yah...


amidst all the noise that ensued as a result of  convo + song of my last post...

i feel led to do  a post on music.  why i use it to deliver messages.  in Truth, the notion had been poking me in the shoulder for longer than a minute, as i watch the direction of secular music.  it seems like the Universe confirms those things that He wants to draw my attention to...

so, while i work out how to share what He put in my spirit...take a listen to one of my favorite songs.  a total script flip from last post;)  hearing Fred Hammond and his choir belt it out live, reduced me to tears. (i.love.live.music.  it is a spiritual experience, in many ways.)  the lyrics are taken from Universal Law, which makes it so much more Powerful...

__________________

UNIVERSAL LAW

Psalm 45: 6 - Thy throne, O Almighty, is for ever and ever:  the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Sovereign, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

___________________



Blessings and Honor O Yah.  Glory and Honor to Yah.  Dominion. 

Forever...as it is written.

it is my sincere prayer that more folks will act like they know...as we move on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: