donate

Friday, December 13, 2013

just sharing...


just thought i would share a portion of my Daily Bread;)

taking all things into consideration, it all seems fitting + right on time.  which is just how He flows...

this Scripture spoke to my belief.  much better than i can sit and think to put it all into words.  truly...there is nothing new under the sun...as it is written.  i AM thankful to my heavenly Father and earthly forefathers who were Kings.  named after the King of Kings;)

get some.

His people...my people.  He is no respecter of persons.

as it is written.

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

 John 6:31-51; 64-66

31  Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

32  Then Yahushua said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of Almighty is he that cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.  

34  Then said they unto him, Sovereign, evermore give us this bread.

35  And Yahushua said unto them, I am the bread of life:  he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36  But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last  day.

40  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41  The Hebrews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

42  And they said, Is not this Yahushua, the son of Yoseph, whose father and mother we know?  How is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven.

43  Yahushua therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him:  and I will raise him up at the last day.

45  It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of Almighty.  Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father,  cometh unto me.

46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of Almighty, he hath seen the Father.

47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48  I am that bread of life.

49  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50  This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven:  if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:  and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

   64  But there are some of you that believe not.  For Yahushua knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65  And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66  From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

_______________________

nothing new under the sun indeed.  as King Solomon so wisely noted...

on a preview... didn't realize that i had such hearty appetite this morning.  lol.  there is more!  Knowledge, Power, Wisdom, Truth, Spirit sustenance...for our inner spirit/soul.

yum! 

instead of putting it all in this one post, i will break it down, as He leads me.  if one follows the flow, it will all go together.

before i sign off for now, i wanted to share a couple of other gems that came to me in my travels.  i pray that the information blesses someone else to awaken, arise, and question everything in these last days, while seeking His Face, as written:


i urge folks to check the comment sections at places where information is being shared.  videos, blogs, etc.  this is where the Truth clues are often left, i have learned...

there is disinformation as well.  so as we pray without ceasing and seek His Face; it is wise to always keep in mind:

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.  -George Bernard Shaw

which is a great segue to discuss this jeWish he were Hebrew person that "converted" to orthodox "Christianity"...yet refuses to tell the Truth as written in Scriptures.  

how
is this person "orthodox" when the book Acts depicts the first church? 

when Scriptures tells US plainly that there are no Messiah killers...in the sense that they are to be hated for it.

how would one show a picture of a Black Man, on a Messiah "killer" post, as an "orthodox Christian"? 

get familiar here:

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=874

just sharing...

omission is the greatest form of lie.  those Psalm 83'ers that have taken crafty counsel against US love this method of lying to conceal the Truth.  this is how things remain hidden in plain sight. 

more folks would do well to act like they know, as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD




   




No comments: