donate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

my prayer... with a heart + dance like King David...


Shabbath Shalom all!

i pray folks observed and enjoyed their Sabbath, today.  i AM looking forward to the day when humanity gets to rest, worship and praise Almighty ALL day...EVERYday;)  for that is what Sabbath is all about.

humanity suffers, in part, for doing too much, it seems. 

so...until every day is a Sabbath, there is much work to do in the interim...the enemies to our souls keep their inverted/perverted sabbaths + they stay busy.  which is sad.  'cause they still lose;( + the devil is such a defeated liar...as it is all written.

i Love Almighty Yah.  the Almighty of Abraham, Isaac, and Yacob.  only he is worthy of such praise.

He saw fit to redeem me and give me His Light, so it is from the depths of my heart and soul that i thank Him for loving me + dance like King David danced...in praise + gratitude. 

reading Scriptures is like Him talking to me.

He reveals much to me through His Word.  it is wild.  He is so real.  HalleluYah!!!  i gotta give Him some mo' PRAISE;)  it is He that shows me how to frame what is so very clearly unfolding.  i AM watching, praying, and giving His Law to the best of my understanding as it evolves.

rather than speak like it is from me...i feel lead to give all praise and honor to Almighty/His Word, at this point in the game.  call things what they are + let folks know what UNIVERSAL LAW says about it.  what folks decide to do with the information is on them.  what they can never say...is no one ever told them.  His Word won't come back void, anyways.  so i pray He compels them on in out of the spiritual storms that are a brewing.     

only the errors, are mine...in all Truth. 

i have always given Him the praise.  even when i did not give His UNIVERSAL LAW while doing so.  i have always spoken/written according to how i feel led of Him.  i called Messiah by J-sus...until i learned better.  i believed i was a g-d...until i read for myself that i AM created in His image.  given sound mind, power, and love instead of fear by Him only because i revere/fear Him.  i AM nothing without Him.  forever + always will this be my confession.

i love Him not to avoid hell and eternal torment.  my love for Him is not fear based in that respect.  which is why when i remember, i clarify by saying i revere/fear Him.  i love Him because He first loved me.  He doesn't lie.  He saves.  we win in Him.  what's not to love? 

plus He gives me a song in my heart.  the song switches from original hip hop- where i get to mc with His Word;)- taking it all back from the enemy and establishing His Law on the earth.  to the chillest jazz, Miles Davis old school with it- while He loads my spirit, heart and mentals with His Word.   my flow is peaceful, smiling, + bobbing my head.  as He shows me this and that... i say yes, go to His Word-see it written, and ask Him to show me some more;)  my soul prays only He boxes me in that i might not stumble and fall.  i Love Him.

when He instructs me to Speak...

it's ON.

He gave US dominion.  the enemy knows this.  by speaking/ writing/ being His Word, where ever we are.  working together towards Almighty's Kingdom- that is the end all focus as a human family...it is not about sinful strife.  i really want no part of the madness/sin at this point.  He has not called me to participate in such foolishness.  when one considers that there is no true upside to sin...those that serve it, and we have all been there- so this a wisdom nugget across toss, not down;)  i AM nothing, without Him.  who would i be to speak down?

when He leads me to Speak.  i will.  then let the chips fall where they may...

_________________________  

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Isaiah 26:3- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:  because he trusteth in thee.

__________________________

i ask Him to double bind, final, all sin and iniquity in heaven + here on earth.  that He will release His Kingdom to earth, in His Mighty Name, Yahushua Messiah.  that His people will awaken and turn their hearts to Him.  Galatians 3:28 style;)  starting with the house of Yahudah worldwide.  that is my daily prayer, praise and thanksgiving.   

i believe...

and so it is.


i give Him praise because He is Good, and He reigns. 

always.

_________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW: 

John 1: 1-2, 6-9, 12,14-17, 29

1   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Almighty, and the Word was Almighty.

2   The same was in the beginning with Almighty

6   There was a man sent from Almighty, whose name was John.

7   The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.  

8   He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9   That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  

12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of Almighty, even to them that believe on his name;

14  And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15  John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 

16  And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Yahushua Messiah.

29  The next day John seeth Messiah coming unto him, and saith Behold the Lamb of Almighty, which taketh away the sin of the world. 

___________________________

the Word is Almighty...


folks bearing witness...

hmmm.

wonder why the world and those that love the world hate His Word + His witnesses so much?   might they be His enemies + hate Him?  might the answer be written?

;)

__________________________
   

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Isaiah 43:10-12 

10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, and my servant whom I have chosen:  that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:  before me there was no Almighty formed, neither shall there be after me.  

11  I, even I, am the Sovereign; and beside me there is no saviour.  

12  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange g-d among you; therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, that I am Almighty.

__________________________

witness, as defined at dictionary.com.  onelook.com gathers many dictionaries in one place.  don't take my word for anything.  look it all up- then look around and ask Almighty to show you- as you seek Him;)

wit·ness   
1.  to see, hear, or know by personal presence and perception:  to witness an accident.
2.  to be present at (an occurrence) as a formal witness, spectator, bystander, etc.:  She witnessed our wedding.
3.  to bear witness to; testify to; give or afford evidence of.
4.  to attest by one's signature:  He witnessed her will.  verb (used without object.)

5.  to bear witness; testify; give or afford evidence.
__________________________
an interesting nugget of Understanding for Yahudah;)

Prophet Isaiah's name in Hebrew= Yeshaayahu.  

the first part of his name Yeshaa denotes salvation.  Yahu= name of Almighty Himself;)

the book/vision of Prophet Isaiah Yeshaayahu the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Yahudah and Yerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Yotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Yahudah.

don't take my word for it.  

go here as a place to start to get familiar:  http://eteacherhebrew.com/Hebrew-Names/isaiah-yeshaaya-yeshaayahu

it is my sincere prayer that more will have an ear to hear.  that more will wake up..as we head on into our full circle moment of...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD
 

 



 






 

No comments: