donate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ben Fellows...



this was going to be apart of my early a.m. brain drain.

then the post grew to be too long.

folks...we have wickedness in high places.

world-wide.

these folks are preying on the babies.  broken families yield much to those positioned to take full advantage.

what is happening around the world...impacts US all.

those speaking of a global village, appear not to understand fully how true of a statement that is.



  learn more about Ben Fellows here:

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/354771/My-hell-with-Britain-s-biggest-stars-says-Ben-Fellows

anyone else notice he sounds an awful lot like   just sayin'...

this is where Ben Fellows is now:

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2014/01/kengate-ben-fellows-in-exile-for-fear-of-state-persecution-over-clarke-allegations-2589222.html

an excerpt:

"I am being persecuted by my own government over allegations which the Police have refused to investigate. What’s remarkable about this story is that instead of investigating my own statement and questioning Mr Clarke as a perpetrator, he has been turned into a victim by Scotland Yard and it is me who is being pursued as a potential criminal.  If we truly have freedom of speech and democracy as a registered journalist I should be able to write my own story without fear of being targeted by the state."

maybe movies are predictive programming?  a coming attractions of sorts for what we may come to expect in greater numbers?

such appears to be the case.  if folks don't think this is happening in america...i don't know what to tell you, at this point.

wake up!

that's all i got for now;)

those thinking they will "neutral" their way on in to safety...good luck with that.

planet earth = battle + sorting ground.

lukewarm aka neutral = spewed out on all sides.

___________________________

Ben Fellows:

"The British press whom I have been in constant contact with over this time have refused to write about this story. This is because the press has been taken over by a group of powerful transnational corporations and even if journalists want to write about a story they are prevented from doing so, until such time as an arrest by the Police is confirmed. If the Police don’t charge anyone and I haven’t been charged with any crime, then the press are unable to cover the story. However, the story is about how wealthy individuals in our country are seemingly above the law and when you attempt to reveal their wrong doings they use the power of the state to silence and demoralise individuals using the authorities to threaten and bully individuals into silence.

Do we not care about our children, the sexual, mental and physical abuse of children? Thousands of children go missing from the UK every year where do they go? They don’t turn up anywhere they simply disappear.

Should we just put up and shut up and say to ourselves that it’s okay because it isn’t my son or daughter. Today it may not be but when the West Minister Paedophile ring lowers the age of consent it will be your children and grand children at risk.

Once again hypocrisy resigns supreme. It is okay for certain celebrities to be arrested but when it comes to Politicians it’s another ball game, especially when it involves the current Prime Minister of the country."

cue the Freemasons- whose oath of silence, muzzles the men of good will that happen to be caught up as a result of the rampant deception:


"Whilst I have been abroad I met what could only be described as a delegation of Knights Templar’s. They are disgusted by what’s occurring in their and other Masonic orders name. They gave me a ceremonial coin which reads “They Received Every Man A Penny”. It also came with a warning, that if I should return to the UK I would be set up by the Police and government at the highest levels. Of course, I had to bear in mind that the Police in the UK are Masonic, Kenneth Clarke and David Cameron are high level Mason’s and so is the judiciary, press etc  So what chance have I of a fair trial? Even if I had broken the law which I haven’t?
The Templar’s gave me a coin, which I am not allowed to have as someone who is not a Mason and it has never happened before in their entire history. The purpose of the coin, so that brethren of good conscious, whom there are many  in all walks of life, would know that I spoke the truth and that Mason’s whilst not coming out of the privacy of their organisation supported my actions.  

This is a fight over good and evil, light and dark and whilst this might be sounding biblical to some, that’s because it is..."

this right here, spoke volumes:

"I am not depressed or suicidal and if I die in an accident it will be state sponsored murder." - Ben Fellows

________________________

i AM not quite sure what more needs to happen for more to wake up + see that His Word/He is the Truth, the Way, and the Light...as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD 


 

No comments: