donate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

some see...


to start by sharing a portion of my Daily Bread...

Truth be told...i AM not done eating, yet.  some modern women may relate when i say that i will start a meal.  then go back to eat more later;)   i AM fascinated by the Book(s) of Enoch.  no wonder this book has been conveniently "lost"...devouring more later is most definitely on my to do list.  there are other books that i must better Understand.  i want to Understand the Essenes and the lost Book for women.  for now i share a Psalm of King David.   

there is a sense of urgency in my soul it feels.  like i want to GO!!!

lol.

Patience...in it, possess we our souls, as it is written + indeed:)
 
through it all... He stills me.  He gives me His Peace as He guides me in His Purpose for my life.

i AM eternally grateful. 

those that seek to disrupt my peace and falsely accuse me. because i will boldly stand + speak up, when it is time for lines to be drawn/boundaries enforced in His Name. in accordance with His Word, the hatred is there + He gives me His Understanding.  so i AM in no wise offended when speaking His Word + giving Him praise among men  = "crazy/mentally ill".  folks are on/reinforcing that script presently.  double time.    these souls serve only to strengthen my resolve to be unshakeable in Him/His Word.  

i would say trust + believe...

but the folks that need to hear/heed those words...don't believe nor trust in Him/His Word.  which means they have no true Knowledge nor Wisdom, since those gifts begin with the reverence/fear of Him.

so they can't hear me;(

nevertheless:

____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 9:1-3 

1   I will praise thee, O Sovereign, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.

2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee:  I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

3   When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. 

____________________________

when i read and see it written that Almighty speaks His Word to melt His enemies. + Messiah showed me how to walk it.  (i AM praying to be slower to speak/to anger.  bottomline: greater Patience.  i pray for triple portions even now in Messiah's Name.)   + all i gotta do is follow Messiah's example and ask Him to order my steps in Him?

yep.  i AM with Him to the end;) 

when i look around me and see clearly, what so many others refuse to see, much less speak on.  i go in search of true artists that inspire through music, comedy, writing, according to their gifts.

these days...it seems one must go back to find them.  these artists always seemed to be ahead of their time.  so a twenty year re-wind will find them right on time:)  the video below cracked me up.  despite the double standard sexism as it relates to homosexuality.  lol.

some men crack me up with their refusal to yield to Galatians 3:28-29.  to do so doesn't render women genderless nor men powerless.  that Law simply renders useless the many divide tactics of the defeated enemy.   in this case, sexism aka cause of battle of the sexes.  all of mankind instinctively yearns to be free... 

men and women are created divinely different.  each with roles to perform to ensure that humanity not only survives but thrives in Him/His Word.  there is no lesser being between the two. it is a lie from the pit of hell to have His People fight among ourselves over such a vicious, destructive to humanity lie.  folks acting dumb on either side of the gender coin = need for greater portions of His Love which in and of itself requires His Patience.  this must flow from all sides, in obedience to His Word, for things to work in balanced harmony.  why do we with our free will make things so hard?

so Bill Hicks tweaked my nerve a bit with the sexism.  then i had to laugh at his dead pan delivery for the rest.  seriously...it is impossible for me to be annoyed with someone that makes me laugh+ think.  i miss Bill Hicks' voice.  he + many others...

you know, just as with white supremacy...if folks want to take that divide route.  it is not women that would come out on the downside.  lol.  just my two cents;)

some see...

Bill Hicks, may he rest in peace; was one such soul.  plus...he just cracks me up.  his facial features and dead pan delivery at times are priceless.  from the soul laughs + thought provoking = Good times.

sometimes folks pay a price for provoking too much thought by speaking what they see.  censorship comes with the territory.  i AM thankful that Letterman rectified the injustice and honored the Hicks family.

profanity alert.

try to listen past those words, if you can.  i learn from everyone + can only control me.

confession:

profanity was like a dash of cayenne or extra descriptive, non violent, stress/frustration relief for me.  some souls really can not hear, it seems, when things are said too politely.  they truly seem to believe that the kindness extended = weakness/prey.  all the same...it is not permissible.

these days, i AM better.  though, i still think in profanity, when souls stand boldly before me doing entirely too much not to expect the verbal check.  He is showing me how to pause it all and listen for Him to speak.  i wrestle with canceling mental profanity laden thoughts immediately, still;(  i won't lie about it.  i AM thankful i know to ask His forgiveness for laying folks out verbally, extra spicy in my head. while i work on my cease and desist. 

those that know Yah, i ask you to pray for me as i for you, even now.  i pray that Almighty Yah in Messiah Yahushua's Name will bless + help all that know Him to stand strong/overcome...  that He will compel + save all humble enough to ask Him to show them.

all that said-  looking past the profanity -the way he thinks is the greater point.  lol.   

some see...Bill Hicks:





though quite a few folks act like it is trendy to not see or pretend to be neutral.  that is a lie.

some see clearly...

plus Understand what is written:
 _____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 9:15-20 

15   The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made:  in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

16   The Sovereign is known by the judgment which he executeth:  The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.

17   The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget Almighty.

18   For the needy shall not alway be forgotten:  the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

19   Arise, O Sovereign; let not man prevail:  let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

20   Put them in fear, O Sovereign:  that the nations may know themselves to be but men.  Selah.

____________________________

this is pure comedy to me:



it is my prayer that more may open their eyes and see...as we head on into...




ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: