donate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

message for the synagogue of satan...


         

this message has been given to me by the Heavenlies.  

this is a battle...

and anyone not in agreement with Almighty Yah= ;(

so if you will consider this as His Call.

the Universe whispers that i should fix my tone.  

it is my prayer that Almighty Messiah will pray for me even, as i pray to be low, humble, and close to Him/His Word.  

Father, may Your Word go out to whom you intended and not return to you void.  in the Mighty Name of Messiah Yahushua, i pray.   

____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Isaiah 57:3-5 

3  But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

4  Against whom do ye sport yourselves?  against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue?  are ye not children of  transgression, a seed of falsehood, 

5  Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

________________________


http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html


the link above is just in case anyone wants to know what happens to our babies;(


this is all i can say when it comes to the babies.  that picture captures precisely what i think and feel. 

_______________________________


UNIVERSAL LAW:

Jeremiah 14:2 - Yahudah mourneth and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Yerusalem is gone up.

Isaiah 57:21 - There is no peace, saith my Almighty, to the wicked.

Isaiah 57:11-12 

11  And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart?  have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?

12  I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.

13  When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee, but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them; but he that puttest his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my set apart mountain.

14  And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people. 

15  For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Set Apart; I dwell in the high and set apart place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the heart of the contrite ones.  

16  For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth:  for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.  

_______________________


they really don't know when to stop...

this tends to be the problem with devils.
 
http://henrymakow.com/2014/01/Al-Sisi-is-Illuminati%27s-Man%20%20.html

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Proverbs 13:22 -...the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Matthew 7:12 - Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:  for this is the law and the prophets.

_____________________

Love Almighty with all your heart + put your trust in Him/His Word

Love One Another

Keep Set Apart the Sabbath  day.  which is the 7th day...

it is my prayer that more will act like they know as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD 
 

No comments: