donate

Friday, February 22, 2008

in transition...

i am new to the blogger world. blogosphere is it called? i am so happy to be here. i have explored, in an effort to acquaint myself with my new surroundings. it pleases me to say that i can insure that i am in good courageous company. in the regular world i find that increasingly difficult to do. in the blogosphere, i find there is such brilliance, knowledge, wisdom and the revived much needed spirit of activism.

with the exception of this blog, all that i am posting currently were written in december '07, january '08, and early february '08.

my need to adapt the format has been realized. alas, i accept the aversion to reading. my acceptance of change should become evident once the past blogs have been transferred from typepad to blogger.

in the interim, i hope that my uncensored thoughts will resonate and encourage others to stand, and walk powerfully in the direction of personal mental and physical freedom. best case scenario, join me in my intent to take as many others with them as possible...

self love~self acceptance~self respect

No comments: