donate

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mother

I love my mother. She is a brilliant and complex woman. She has survived more than most people could imagine.

In me, she planted the seeds of Knowledge and Truth.

Experience and Knowledge has fueled and increased my desire for Love, Wisdom, and Understanding. Wisdom has led me to pray for and exercise Faith.

Faith gives me Courage. Courage gives me Purpose. Purpose makes it impossible to allow myself to be distracted (for long) and Focus is born. Focus prohibits my complacency, inactivity and silence in the midst of crisis.

My ability to acknowledge, accept, respect, and fully embrace all of these gifts; lead me back to the seeds of Truth that my mother diligently planted and the consistent sacrifices she made to nurture them.

I am truly blessed and grateful. Thank you Mother. I love you.

SELF LOVE~SELF ACCEPTANCE~SELF RESPECT

No comments: