donate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

defeated angel of death...take 2

double up folks...

while i don't necessarily agree with every thought in this song...nevertheless, the bulk of the message mirrors my current Truth...that's the greater point.

Messiah has already conquered death...what are folks so afraid  of?

_________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 27: 1- The Sovereign is my light and my salvation; whom shall i fear?  the Sovereign is the strength of my life; of whom shall i be afraid?

Psalm 35:1-4, 9, 26-28: 

1   Plead my cause, O Sovereign, with them that strive with me:  fight against them that fight against me.

2   Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3   Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me:  say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4   Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul:  let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

9   And my soul shall be joyful in the Sovereign:  it shall rejoice in his salvation.

26  Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt:  let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

27  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause:  yea, let them say continually, Let the Sovereign be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

_________________________

folks best believe that's^ what it is for me...

i AM well past the point of no return...





ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: