donate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

unpopular Truth...



'to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson





______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Proverbs 16: 16-20 

16  How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!  and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

17  The highway of the upright is to depart from evil:  he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

18  Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

19  Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

20  He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good:  and whoso trusteth in the Sovereign, happy is he.

____________________

the enemy to our souls trembles in fear at the thought of US having the big bright idea that we are wonderfully and gloriously made...sovereign powerful beings, created in His image.

it is my sincere prayer this beautiful Sabbath evening...may the whole fallen, deceived, defeated father of lie goat/demon/devil crew shake in fear...knowing i AM very focused and serious about my Father's business.  speaking His Truth is my purpose.  the spirits are subject to me, not i to them...as it is written.  before He allows me rest...it is His Word/Law i AM to share with His. 

the gates of hell fail, where the attempts are made to thwart His righteous Mighty Ones...as it is written.  come against me one way devil(s)...He will send you out seven.  at my one voice...one thousand of you foolish devils must flee.  think i won't ask my heavenly Father to have the whole host of heaven + the soul of every aborted baby to touch and agree with me on my prayers...do the math.  that prayer alone, takes out how many?  lol.  we.can't.lose...as it is written. 

may ALL with an ear to hear...hear; as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD
 



No comments: