donate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

it is my prayer ...to get here...


   this is my prayer, from my soul...


it also happens to be a Psalm of King David;)

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 19:7-14 

7   The law of the Sovereign is perfect, converting the soul:  the testimony of the Sovereign is sure, making wise the simple.

8   The statutes of the Sovereign are right, rejoicing the heart:  the commandment of the Sovereign is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9   The fear of the Sovereign is clean, enduring for ever:  the judgments of the Sovereign are true and righteous altogether.

10  More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold:  sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11  Moreover by them is thy servant warned:  and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12  Who can understand his errors?  cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.  

14  Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Sovereign, my strength, and my redeemer.  

________________________

my prayer, from my heart, is to speak, walk + be Love. 

folk throw that word around a lot. 

look.

see. 

those advocating any and all things...

say it is because of Love. 

there is only one definition of Love, in the Universe, though.

how often do any of US, really look like the definition of Love? 

if one pays attention, one sees clearly that what the world is dying for its lack of Love.

lack of Love of Yah.

lack of Love of one another.

no Love;(

or...

most definitely not enough of it.

i want to be a part of the solution. 

this is where i AM...

despite my very hormonal last few days;)  when it is all said and done, i seek His Face + to be Love:

________________________


UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 Corinthians 13: 1-13 

1   Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2   And though I have the the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

3   And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.

4   Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5   Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6   Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth  in the truth;

7   Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8   Love never faileth:  but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.   

9   For we know in part, and we prophecy in part.

10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11   When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12   For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:  now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13   And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.


 _______________________

    still praying for a softer tone, when addressing folk. 

also praying for balance...so that i AM in keeping with these wisdom nuggets:

"don't change so people will like you.  be yourself and the right people will love the real you."- Unknown

"to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

those nuggets of wisdom are held close- particularly when those that think my tone requires adjusting- refuse to adjust their tone, words, behavior, etc.  refuse to budge one iota...while speaking of compromise.

;(

somedays...

this all feels like a bad game show.  lol.  the name of the game is "be the bigger person."  not so bad, really.  but here's the rub...

it's always my turn to be the bigger person, it seems;(

so until i can answer like the soul below, without exhausting myself...i AM committed to keeping to myself.  writing, working, and seeing how i can help someone else on more of a local level.   as i get prepared + my house in order.

it is written that we should steer clear of vexatious spirits.  i Understand why, in a way, at least.  they are spiritually taxing;(  bridling my tongue makes me need a nap.

lol.

saw this comment over at Sandra Rose's house.  the comment section makes me laugh out loud sometimes.  stumbled upon this gem of an example of what a "soft answer" looks like:

You are so right…..the 80′s were a hangover from the 70′s. Remember when we:

Played two-square or four-square outside?

Drew a hopscotch board with chalk from the classroom?

Teachers actually wrote on the chalkboard?

Were part of the D.A.R.E. program?

Had Trapper-Keepers and thought we were the lick?

Thought slime and Speak-N-Spell were all the rage?

Were wowed by such things as the Book Fair and Field Day?

Were latch-key kids and looked forward to watching Dark Wing Duck, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, Heathcliff, Jem and the Holograms, GI Joe, and the Get Along Gang after school?

Teachers, and not politics actually ran the classroom?

Actually had respect for our elders?

Could actually play outside until the street lights came on and not have to worry out shoot outs or child predators?

My, how times have changed. Personally, I believe that as a nation we have collectively done this generation a great disservice. They have been so deprived of experiences such as the aforementioned and grow up in a world where they are continually robbed of their childhood and stripped of their innocence. My heart aches for today’s youth. My primary solace is that we are living in the last days and soon and very soon we will hear the footsteps of an approaching J-sus.

When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be,
When we all see J-sus,
We’ll sing and shout the victory!


@Topic – May the slain rest in peace and may the hands of G-d comfort both families as well as the accused. I’m sure he’s going through the full gamut of emotions at this time.

Unshakable

November 24, 2013 at 11:54 pm




http://sandrarose.com/2013/11/high-school-football-star-stabs-gay-lover-to-death/



_____________________________

truly, it is my prayer...to get there... as we head on into...



ONE  YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: