donate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Victory...is in the Praise...


originally started to write this back on the 1st.  then a lot of other things were added to my list of things to get done.  so i double back now to my prayer and praise post;)

Heavenly Father, I pray that You/Your Word will move forth, doing what it was sent to do.  not returning to you void.

it is my very nature to give Him/His Word praise.  i truly hope no one minds.

because it won't change;)
 please pray for me, in Messiah's Name, that i learn to better remember to listen with humility...even as i reach that point of "that's about enough of that!" with the bold insensitive yet sensitive ones... 

;(

yikes!

lol!

i ask Messiah even to pray for me.

so since His Show is clearly on the road, according to all signs.  now seems as Good a time as any to build His Kingdom.  here on earth.  while we prepare as He/His Word continues to unfold.

no one knows the time of day, save the Father in Heaven.  but we can prepare to day.  ever mindful that it is written:

______________________

Exodus 6:4-8

4  And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

5  And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Yacob/Yahuthim, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.  

6  Wherefore say unto the children of Yacob/Yahuthim, I am the Sovereign and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.

7   And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a Almighty, and ye shall know that am the Sovereign your Almighty, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

8  And I will bring you into the land, concerning the which I did swear to to give to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Yacob; and I will give it you for an heritage; I am the Sovereign.

______________________

    



Heavenly Father it is my prayer that you will compel, lead, guide + keep US while you deal with U.nited S.tates. 

in the meantime, i AM going to do my best follow as you lead me.  while giving you all Praise + Glory.

Understanding that to give Most High Praise = binding the enemy's hands.  foiling all plans.

that's what's written.

_______________________





i Love Fred Hammond + this song;) 

it is written He inhabits the praise of His people.  so i will praise Him as i pray for His protection, on many levels:

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Psalm 57: 1-11

1  Be merciful unto me, O Almighty, be merciful unto me:  for my soul trusteth in thee:  yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

2  I will cry unto Almighty most high; unto Almighty that performeth all things for me.  

3  He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up.  Selah.  Almighty shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

4  My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

5  Be thou exalted, O Almighty, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.

6  They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down:  they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves.  Selah.

7  My heart is fixed, O Almighty, my heart is fixed:  I will sing and give praise.

8  Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp:  I myself will awake early.

9  I will praise thee, O Sovereign, among the people:  I will sing unto thee among the nations.

10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.

11 Be thou exalted, O Almighty, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

_______________________

i praise Him because He is Good.  because He has my back for Real...and the backs of everyone that simply look to Him/His Word for guidance.  He is no respecter of persons.  anyone that wants to know Him/His Word is welcome.  that's my understanding of what is written.  see for yourself:

_______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

John 3:14-21 

14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16  For Almighty so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17  For Almighty sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18  He that believeth on him is not condemned:  but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Almighty.

19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Almighty.

_______________________


it is my prayer that Almighty will be with US and keep those that now Stand Strong.  may more know of Him/His Word + act accordingly.

as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: