donate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

testing...



      

this is what the Universe now gives me.  a test. 

some days it feels like i am doing better than others with the whole project.

other days when maximum levels of patience have been depleted...

;(  not so much.   

it truly feels like this:



   which really isn't my call when being tested. 

you know?

_________________________

Psalm of King David;)

_________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW

Psalm 9: 1-3, 11, 15, 20 

1   I will praise thee, O Sovereign, with my whole heart;  I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee:  I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

3  When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

11 Sing praises to the Sovereign, which dwelleth in Zion:  declare among the people his doings.

20  Put them in fear, O Sovereign: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.  Selah.

_____________________

   while this gets done.  slowly but surely...

for those that like to rush me along;) 

while i can appreciate the put ya foot on the gas friendly reminder...please know:

He is helping me not to be ms chop chop!!!  let's move this along. 

aka

Momma said slow things down;) 

so i pray...slow me down Almighty, since i should be anxious for nothing.  show me Your Way that You might get the Glory.  for only You, Father, are worthy. 

in keeping with Your...

______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Phillippians 4: 6-7,9, 13 

6   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto Almighty.

7   And the peace of Almighty, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Messiah Yahushua.

9   Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard and seen in me, do:  and the Almighty of peace shall be with you.

13   I can do all things through Messiah which strengtheneth me.

_____________________

  

in other words...

we win!!! 

since this is the outcome of our testimony according to what is written...Him/His Word i choose to Believe.

not what i see or feel.  particularly when some days i feel like this:

_______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

2 Corinthians 12: 15 - And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. 

_______________________

 

then Almighty showed me this that i might Stand in His Light of Understanding, as it relates to haters:

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 Corinthians 2:13-16 

13   Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Set Apart Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Almighty, for they are foolishness unto him:  neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  

15   But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.  

16   For who hath known the mind of the Sovereign, that he may instruct him?  But we have the mind of Messiah.

_____________________

it is all Good.

Almighty indicates that i should learn better how to sit back and let things come to me.  instead of pushing so hard...

i AM still learning how to let go...and Trust more completely. 

still learning how to get out of the way.

still learning how to be an empty vessel.

that i might be fully used of Him. 

pray for me as i for you, in Messiah's Mighty Name while i learn. 

'cause we need each other as we head on into... 



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH ~ ONE WORLD

No comments: