donate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

my apology from my heart + addt'l nuggets...



this post, could easily be the Universe's longest;)

Blessings to the souls that have encouraged me to not say what needs not to be said.  while they encouraged me to say what i need to say.

this post feels way overdue really.

like the Universe has been waiting for me to get things into my thick head.

thanks to the souls that are a source of Love and Strength that hold a special place in my heart, as well as the Universe.

i pray that Almighty will keep + bless US all.  wherever we may be in the world.   it is my prayer that we will listen only to Almighty Himself/ His Word as we ask Him, in Messiah's Name to guide our life, in keeping with His Will/Word.

_______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Proverbs 16:3 - Commit thy works unto the Sovereign, and thy thoughts shall be established.

_______________________

you know...i wish that i focused more on Scriptures when younger.     i guess at a certain level, Momma wanted me to seek Him/His Word for myself.  that's more what happened with me.  which is why i feel so sad when people think Scriptures hurt children;(

not unless folks add 'isms do things get bananas.   

not sure. no excuse.  i was raised with islam at home, yet sent to catholic school. this was a wee bit confusing in retrospect.  though i think my mom wanted me to respect the faith of others in general.   this makes perfect sense, in light of the fact that we all have a  faith walk to undertake.  each one close to Him/His Word as possible.

at least that is my Understanding.

that said, for those that have witnessed to me re: other faiths.  please know that when i speak out or resist, it is not to disrespect.  quite the opposite.  it is to respect Almighty Messiah Yahushua.  i have a written promise...if i honor Him/His Word before men.  He/His Word will honor me before my Father in Heaven.    

what other folk do ultimately is evidence of their free will.

though i pray more are wise + know to line their will up with His Word/Him.  it is my prayer we all remember or know, depending on where we are in the journey that  His Mercy and Grace is indeed a Gift, as it is written.

i AM a thankful witness:

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

John 3:14-21, 27, 35-36

14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

16  For Almighty so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  

17  For Almighty sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;  but that the world through him might be saved.  

18  He that believeth on him is not condemned:  but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Almighty.  

19  And this is the condemnation that light is come into the darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  

20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  

21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Almighty.

27  ... A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

35  The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36  He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:  and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of Almighty abideth on him.  
    
 ___________________________

here's where my mom would say, and ..."that's what Yah loves...the Truth."


lol!

Momma called Him, G-d. 

i call Him Yah. 

and the above is my Truth.  it is not my Call to save folk.  i AM called to give the heads up.  though, while i don't know the exact time.  i can see clearly the signs that indicate the end times are upon US.  i AM with fear and trembling...working + writing for my Salvation.

that all will be found in His Will/ Word/Him.

for the record, people have called me a "false prophet"...among many, many, many, lol!, many other names.

you know what's funny?

i don't mind.  lol.  it is all Good. 

+ seems like a test to see if i would Stand and Speak. 

like practice for my role as a part of His Love Police- fishing for souls C.O.P crew:)

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Ezekial 33:2-8, 11, 12, 31-33

2   ...When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman;

3   If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4   Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5   He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon  him.  But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6   But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 

7  So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Yacob/Yahuthim, therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 

8   When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.  

11   Say unto them, As I live, saith the Sovereign Almighty, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:  turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Yacob?

12   ...as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness. 

31  And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them:  for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

32  And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well an instrument; for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

33  And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them. 

_________________________


i trust Almighty of Abraham, Isaac and Yacob to work this out for all of  our Good- believing we are all called according to His Purpose;)

Scriptures even goes so far as to say that the evil are created for their purpose.  so really...

things are what they are.  i was reminded of this recently + AM Grateful;)    

please know, i actually feel bad for calling out BO.  since Scriptures teaches not to judge anything before it is time.  yet at the same time, we are not to be a respecter of persons.  maybe that 's why we are to lean on Him/His and He will direct our paths?   best way is to keep it simple + all bases covered.  at least it seems this way to me;)   what other folk do= free will.  i want no blood on my hands so i must call it.  then wait for Him/His Word.   

Almighty respects free will, and so do i.

through it all...i have maintained the steadfast prayers that Almighty's Will be done.  at the end of the day...this is His Show.  that all who inhabit the earth...may know that He is Sovereign of sovereigns + King of kings.

for Him to use a filthy rag like me, humbles me daily.  i AM so thankful.

PRAISES!!!

to my Almighty and Messiah's precious Mighty Names!!! 

to them alone be the Glory + Honor !!!


______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 Corinthians 4:1-5 

1   Let a man so account of us, as the ministers of Messiah, and stewards of the mysteries of Almighty.

2   Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

3   But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or a man's judgment:  yea, I judge not mine own self.  

4   For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified:  but he that judgeth me is the Sovereign.  

5   Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Sovereign come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:  and then shall every man have praise of Almighty.

Deuteronomy 1: 17- Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall not  be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is Almighty's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Proverbs 3:1-12

1    My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments.

2   For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3   Let not mercy and truth forsake thee:  bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4   So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of Almighty and man.

5   Trust in the Sovereign with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  

6   In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.  

7   Be not wise in thine own eyes:  fear the Sovereign, and depart from evil. 

8   It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

9   Honour the Sovereign with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:    

10  So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. 

11  My son, despise not the chastening of the Sovereign: neither be weary of his correction:  

12  For whom the Sovereign loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. 
  _________________________

my tone bites at times.  i admit it and seek forgiveness for this sin. it is my prayer to be better at the small things. 

particularly listening with humility.

being slow to speak- then speaking in a manner that allows others to hear the message. 

slow me down Almighty Messiah, that i might better listen/give ear from the small to the large concern.  He/His Word has revealed to me that this creates trust in others- so they feel comfortable to share the big things. 

in my parenting solo role...looking back, i see that i failed mightily in this regard;(  please forgive me my beloved Sovereign and son.   in Messiah's Name, i pray;)

so it is.

rushing around in pursuit of stuff...on the world system, in retrospect;( 

Heavenly Father, thank you for turning all things to the Good- for those of US that Love you + are called according to your Purpose.

PRAISE Him/His Word!!!

i pray Almighty truly softens that tone of mine, right on up in the Name of Messiah.  so that when i speak, the Love that overflows from my heart is made evident to that loved one whose ear you sent me to speak into.


it is my Understanding that our sins/shortcomings are forgiven once we repent.  all the same, i still feel guilt sometimes which i pray away.   guilt is a mother thing it seems.  or a people thing.  not for sure which.  just know that i wrestle with guilt a lot. 

it is my sincere prayer for Deliverance.  may all struggling with guilt or any other defeated spirits be Delivered in the Mighty Name of Messiah Yahushua.

and so it is;)
 
so these last days are really to be spent reconciling with those where the need be.  getting organized + prepared.  seeing how we may be a Blessing to others.  bearing all fruits of His Spirit/Him/His Word.

it is my heart felt prayer that all with an ear to hear...

will hear.

plus see that His Word applies to US all.

that said, let's go here for a long overdue Blessed moment:

_________________________

this i say to  my pretty  neighbor lady. 

i owe her a huge apology + debt of gratitude.

from my heart and soul. 

the whole neighbor episode is mine to own, really.  and i do.  since clearly i needed to sit longer with Him/His Word.  my Call was to shout it out. 

not to shout at people.

please forgive me.

this is my humble, earnest prayer in the Mighty Name of Yahushua Messiah.

______________________

Momma said i can be hard on myself.  indeed i have been since the bumpy take off threw a wrench in everything.

thank Goodness, for my Love of  quotes.  the Universe sent this one to me, in the midst of it all:

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford 

i went next door to apologize following the shout it out day...then neighbor lady's man friend set me off, again, with his surly, burly, i am white man hear me roar, girl fighting + i did not get the memo you just sent the Universe about how...everybody on this planet is 'bout to bow down to His Word/Him.

geesh, Carole/fp.

flesh just got all up in the mix + in the way.  as i re-phrased + re-phrased in folks' face that His Word/Him was not up for discussion.

;(

while i disobeyed it. 

tears + shudders at the poor example...please forgive me.

it is written that in order to be able to move in His Spirit and Truth.   that soft answer turns away wrath thingy must be conquered.  i know i cannot do it of my own strength, so i  just pray with all i AM that He/His Word + His Comforter will empower me to get on top of it.  


for now, as i strive to be like Him/His Word- it is my prayer in the Mighty Name of Yahushua Messiah...that my  neighbor will forgive me for upsetting her so.  that has been so heavy on my heart.

i bear her no ill will and truly pray that she will forgive me.  would do this directly, but for now, it seems better to leave things as they are. i prefer for things to flow organically and the moment has not presented itself.

it feels like i have been under seige by "Chr-stians" that think i should keep my witness to myself.  namely one friendly, serving, + protecting Offr... whose last name is the color of  $,  who admonished me to not witness to my neighbors nor to even speak to them again. 

ever. 

this despite professing to be a Chr-stian.

;(

to be fair, i wasn't sure if this was at pretty neighbor lady's request.  since i have heard some pretty outrageous lies right outside my window being circulated.  just as i have witnessed poor frightened white people almost fall down trying to get past the "shout it out!" lady's house. 

lol +;(

it is pure comedy that folk got so scared.  some moved away.  too much tv?  at any rate, it makes me sad + cry that i upset folk so badly- on a different level.    

so i AM not sure exactly what the deal is with neighbor folk. 

but what i do know + believe fully is His Word/Him.   + what He has Chosen/Called me to do.

Obedience to His Word/Him is worth more than sacrifice. i AM with Him/His Word.  as He/His Word is with me.

get familiar by going here:  

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2013/11/putting-things-in-perspective.html

He/His Word is no respecter of persons.  i AM called to be in Obedience to Him/His Word, just like everybody else.

so...since my dog was going bananas the last time our paths crossed.  (her dog is so dang cute;)  Patience being the companion of Wisdom and all- it is my prayer that her whole house- all of our houses, on all sides- will be saved.  this my heart felt prayer in Messiah's Name...as we all get our houses in order.

i trust that Almighty has got this;)  it is His Show after all.   as long as i AM with Him + acting in Obedience to His Word= All Good.

________________________

 you know, it took my putting myself in her shoes to really get it.  maybe that's why we are called to do it, huh?

______________________

Matthew 7:12- Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:   for this is the law and the prophets.

______________________
  
imagining if the next door neighbor approached me over something a visitor(?) to my house had said/ done, in the manner i approached my neighbor.  


;(
;(
;(

wrong.

Truth be told...i don't even recall if my neighbor was present when her bold, surly guest approached me. 

i was so busy seeing red.  (not of Him/His Word. my disobedience in the moment which i confess + turn from this very hour.)

_____________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Proverbs 16:32- He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

______________________
 
in total violation of the Law. 

no excuses. 

who really cares about the intent that we justify as flawed humans? 

it is by His Spirit that the Victory is won.  the Victory is in the Praise.

like momma used to say:  the road to hell is paved with good "intentions".

so it is only fitting that i should apologize and make Peace. 

i needed to have shouted it out!  in  the Name of Almighty Messiah Yahushua Himself;)  in keeping with Him/ His Word.  for this i do not apologize.  it is the manner that i went about it with my neighbor that requires my long overdue apology. 

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Ezekial 30: 1-8

1   The word of the Sovereign came again unto me, saying,

2   Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Sovereign Almighty; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3   For the day is near, even the day of the Sovereign is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

4   And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in Ethiopia, when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shall be broken down.

5   Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword.  

6   Thus saith the Sovereign; They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; the pride of her power shall come down:  from the tower of Syene shall they fall in it by the sword, saith the Sovereign Almighty.

7   And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted.

8   And they shall know that I am the Sovereign. when I have set a fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed.   

______________________

not sure if i am being rambly.  maybe.  but i AM trying to get it all out.  been listening to John Mayer today.  with a flip any curses or craziness back on to hell- knowing who is running the music industry and all.  this after raising the roof, this Blessed Shabbath Shalom.  while giving Him/His Word some PRAISE!!! 

though, you know, i think Mayer has gotten in trouble for speaking out before.  hence his song he wasn't ever speaking out again.  hope he was just feeling discouraged at the moment and has put those sentiments aside.    Mayer sings beautifully for me to say what i need to say.  as i walk like a one man army;)

i heard Almighty in Mayer's music.   

i pray Almighty Messiah's protection and anointing dwell with Mayer's house all sides + all days+ in many ways...

_______________________

in His Name, Spirit, and in keeping with His Word- i pray that all whom i've offended past and hopefully with  far less frequency in the present + future will forgive me.  this particularly to all neighbors that ended up in the verbal melee as neither neighbor backed down. 

as i am next level awakened, i pray all will forgive me.   i pray for forgiveness for speaking in a less than Patient manner, when angered or offended.  this is not permissible.  not to mention, i don't  even mean it most of the time. my tongue, without Him/His Word is just quite sharp + patience thin.  

additionally, you can tell i take after my Father in the wrath department- though i am not called at all to act on it.

so, not good for me.

ONLY He is allowed to do the Wrath thingy.  vengeance is His, as it is written.  He knows all.  the rest of US are missing too many other details.  Almighty is Good and worthy of Praise as a direct result.   He alone should apply Wrath...since He alone knows all details.  the flaws we see in each other...are to be prayed for;)  so i must really get my behavior together.  i pray for all of US to get it together.  it is much easier said than done, for sure.  especially in the moment for me.    this is why following Him/His Word is a discipline.  in the Name of Messiah, i pray for triple portions of His Discipline.

my wrath outside of Him/His Word= all bad;(  especially should i open my big mouth, that gets real foolish when angry.  i say things that i do not mean.   then i feel like pure poop for it afterward.  it is better to keep silence in this instance. 

to do so...edifies both the speaker + the listener;)  that's what written.  i AM a witness. 

slowing things down + studying shows me what a major sinner i am.  on a good day;(    just a hot, buttery biscuit, jam packed with sin...mess.

i AM thankful that He is such a loving, forgiving, merciful Father.  it is my prayer that He/His Word will bridle my tongue, so that i may cease and desist with smack talk.  may my mouth be used to speak His Word/Him to folk that we all may walk/dance/fly with Him on home...into the Universe.

wild, huh?

in the Name of Yahushua Messiah, i pray that He will fence me in...so that i can't mess this up.  that's my first thought.  then i flip into the I AM UNIVERSAL LAW TRUTH...we.can't.lose.

this is my prayer for all souls that would seek to know Him/His Word.

now.

while the day is called To Day.

amein.

_______________________

Proverbs 15: 1-6

1  A soft answer turneth away wrath:  but grievous words stir up anger.

2  The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright; but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

3  The eyes of the Sovereign are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. 

4  A wholesome tongue is a tree of life:  but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

5  A fool despiseth his father's instuction:  but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.  

6  In the house of the righteous is much treasure:  but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.  

7  The lips of the wise disperse knowledge:  but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.

8  The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Sovereign:  but the prayer of the upright is his delight.  

9  The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Sovereign:  but He loveth him that followeth after righteousness.  

10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way:  and he that hateth reproof shall die.  

11  Hell and destruction are before the Sovereign:  how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Matthew 5:22-24

22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:  and whoseover shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:  but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  

23  Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24  Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  

_______________________

it is really wild to stay close to Almighty.  asking Him questions...so that one will be less of a mess;)

His Wisdom is Infinite.  beyond comprehension.  to know what He created US to be:  renders me speechless.

imagine that;)

so...i asked Almighty why it was so important to love our enemies.  or folk that make it exceedingly difficult to Obey the Love  Law + many others.

mankind (don't think gender) are all brothers and sisters; when we walk according Him/His Word/His Spirit.  this is why we are One in Him/His Word.  all that are One in Messiah are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

as it is written.

so we are all of the same house in a sense.

family.

________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Micah 7:5-7

5  Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide:  keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

6  For the son dishonoreth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.  

7  Therefore I will look unto the Sovereign.  I will wait for the Almighty of my salvation: my Almighty will hear me.

Matthew 5:43-48:

43   Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.

44   But I say unto you.  Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45   That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:  for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46   For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye?  do not even the publicans the same?

47   And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others?  do not even the publicans so?

48   Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father is in heaven is perfect.

________________________

of course, it can be daunting to try to be perfect.  it seems there are folk that are always looking for ways to bring one outside of that goal;(  but then, i guess we all play that role at some point.  just depends on what day it is.

for real.

this is not to excuse the inexcusable route i chose to take to release His Kingdom to earth.  by no means.  i have no excuses nor self lies.  i AM real clear on why i walked next door, knocked, and asked to speak to the burly lady that got in my personal space, too early in the am, to close talk me- all unprovoked.

it is my hope that, if anything, folk can better see my heart.  better get to know me.

note:  my experience To day with Black folk, is very different.  i live in a mixed neighborhood.  the Blessed Blacks that live around me are nice people.  they don't play the "only one"  game.;)  i Love my neighbors.  Truly.  all of my neighbors, look out for them, and pray for their whole houses- all sides- to know Him/His Word.  just as i would pray they would look out for me, in Messiah's Name.

insight, from back in the day:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2008/03/internalized-oppressionmental-shackles.html

go to the comment section.  comments from back in the day used to be the bombdotcom.  before i abandoned the fight + the blog to deal with Life curve balls + opportunities for growth.  growth in Understanding + Knowledge. great comments.  note, in particular,  the exchange between Miriam and i.  i did not know the "Jews" and the "Hebrews" were "different".  lol!  i believed, at that time, that they were one and the same.  lol!  Yah is GOOD!!! 

notice also that at that point in time- i knew no better than to refer to Most High in forbidden baal terms.  however, there is no shame.   Momma said, when you know better, it is imperative that one does better.  that said, today is a Good day to do things better.

so To day- clearly i got lots on my mind.   

knowing better today-  i recognize + lift baal from my Daily Bread.   interestingly enough, it is also written that when one does not know, Yah is more lenient.  it is when we know + walk contrary to Him/His Word that stuff gets wonky.

in reading this, i couldn't help but notice that someone else told me i remind them of Storm, from X men. recently.  lol.  never saw the movie.  just noticed that some things keep repeating in the Universe.  folks want a pic as well.   lol.  give me a minute.  i will post one up so folk can stop pretending i AM a man;)

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2008/03/internalized-oppressionmental-shackles.html

it is hysterical to see myself responding to spam in the comments.  lol!  i am no techie.  at all.  need so much help to set up His Kingdom...I AM UNIVERSAL. 

i started blogging so i could stop pacing in the shower for hours asking Yah what He wanted me to do.  crying at the condition of His People, my people.  the Blessed Blacks.  + upset for the state of humanity in general.

for real.

for real.

_________________________

let's do a little lifting out baal.  because contrary to popular belief, it does make a difference.  those with an ear to that hear...will fall away from the lies...

as it is written would happen in these last days.

pleasing to Almighty + free of baal, looks like this:

1.  Almighty
2.  Sovereign
3.  Messiah
4.  Yahushua
5.  Yahuah
6.  Set Apart

forbidden baal, with matching #s is this:

1.  g-d
2.  l-rd
3.  chr-st
4.  j-sus
5.  jeh-vah
6.  h-ly

it took me a long time to get with this Truth.  letting go of my sweet j-sus baal was something my mother and i went 'round and 'round about.  i was not letting go.  i felt like it took me too long to find Him/His Word.  then here folk come messing with me, when i was getting serious about retiring my heathen flow.

lol!

i cracked myself up, just now.  that's truly how i felt though.  like, man, can i just be?  i finally started taking this whole Bible thingy serious and folk just keep messing with it.

in fact, it took my mother dying to wake me up.

she would not allow me to talk to her about j-sus.  too much damage had been done then blamed on the white guy j-sus.  she oftentimes told me ..."you need to do something about that name."  or "you should give white folk back their religion."

the last time i ever spoke to her- not knowing it was to be the last time.

somewhat off topic, but i must share:

somehow, i never thought momma would die so young.  in my head we were going to be little old ladies together;( both so old,  we would finally have no strength to lock horns any longer.  in fact, i was banking on this fantasy. and folk, all i can say is:

i.still.hurt.to.my.soul.at.her.loss.

slightly off topic moment off.

in the call i did not recognize to be our last, she wanted to know what i wanted her to do.

i knew i was to pray with her.  but did not want to offend her by speaking of j-sus, yet, again.  so... i did not.  it was at her passing that my heart/spirit/mind/soul was broken + contrite enough to call out to Yah. 

seriously.

the sun went down when Momma died.  didn't come back + i could not smile...for many months.

it felt like all that i had shown Love, were too busy to come see 'bout me.  or they would check in long enough to see if i were up for a night of dancing.  grrr.

uh, no.  my world just ended l.a person.   what are you not getting?

lol.

i AM thankful on the other end of the experience.  His Hand was there to steady me.  hold me.  then at just the right time...to lift me up.

all is forgiven on my end for whatever.  it is about Love.  family.  neighbors.  good friends.  Him/His Word.

because there is always a song.  when He/His Word made it clear what i needed to be doing, in order to move forward...this song played as if He were speaking to me.

all i could do was cry.

sometimes when He speaks to me...i take off running through the house.  literally.  LOL.  i lost the Scripture where He/His Word confirmed that i was to keep seeking freedom;)

Harriet Tubman 2.0- Light up the darkness en route to freedom style.

when i heard this song...it was as if Almighty was having a conversation with me.  time is short.  much shorter than the tell lie vision would have folk believe.

to the commenters from the post linked above:

i pray you are all well.   Khadija, TIC, and even Sarah the spam lady that i answered;)

Miriam, my sister, you enlightened me in many ways.  once He/His Word awakened me to a degree to my Hebrew heritage...i thought of you.  the linked exchange specifically.  in my quest to seek greater Knowledge, i sought out Israelis that could not wait to try to get me involved in tall mud classes.  in fact, when another saw that i was not going to be baal re-directed, he accused me of wanting to "eat" him.  lol.  this was after unsuccessfully trying to connect me with wealthy JeWish men.  one even invited me to his summer home in the mountains.  lol.  after the "you want to eat me accusation"...um, no.  but thanks for the invite, buddy.  lol.

sis, we are the Hebrews.  this is why we are not to be confused with the Jews of today...

i Love you all.

imagine if you were a hard headed soul, that He/His Word had just corrected.  to where you finally realized that you just needed to apologize. ..in order to proceed with this heavenly scheduled I AM UNIVERSAL production, show + flight.  as you wept in gratitude, this song began to play...despite the voice being a woman's voice...you can hear Him speak your marching orders + heads up to get up and Act Right in keeping with Him/His Word:

  things are only a mistake...

if we refuse to make 'em right.  all we gotta do is be truly + say we apologize.  repentance = forgiveness of sin. 

to my neighbor:
please know, hearing you cry that night you sloshed your wine, as you summoned the courage to stand up to me.  made me cry that i had caused you such hurt + anguish in my over zealous let's get this Freedom Train to goin'.  

i haven't been "hiding out", as another neighbor called it.  i have been being stubborn + getting the sit down + think about it treatment.  the notion that i would wait too late= horror + shudders.  

once i was broken + low in the spirit, then came the  Stand Strong on the Strength of Act Right counseling session.  from the Mighty Counselor no less.  

aka i AM  Blessed;)

we all are that walk with Him/His Word.  He is no respecter of persons. 
  
________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Jonah 3: 2, 9-10

2   Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.  

9   Who can tell if Almighty will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10   And Almighty saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and Almighty repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.  

_______________________


it is my prayer, that more will take the time to be Blessed...as we all learn to walk + talk with Him/His Word and  Almighty Messiah.  this is wise, all signs indicate.  as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD
  


 

 

 

 










No comments: